Do you study nursing and do you want to develop further in Cape Town? Then this is the vacancy for your nursing internship in Cape Town!
What we offer within this nursing internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 4 to 10 months;
– Many responsible activities;
– An opportunity to gain relevant experience within your work area;
– Daily work / care for children.
What will you do?
Our client is a hospital specializing in pediatrics for children with life-threatening and chronic diseases. Children whose caregivers are unable to treat their child’s disease or who live in poverty are referred to the healing and rehabilitation care center. The institution offers 24-hour nursing and access to medical treatments. In addition, specialists such as physiotherapists and speech therapists work and they also arrange practical matters such as transport to hospitals and relocating children to families.
Within this nursing internship in Cape Town you will focus on the preparation of medication. You perform nursing procedures such as fitting catheters and probes for feeding. You also observe during procedures and guide your patients to clinics. If a situation occurs then you can join home visits. You also participate in case discussions of patients. Other activities include supervising children, bathing and changing diapers, as well as administrative tasks.
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Nursing ;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Experience with similar activities is an advantage;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Respond immediately with reference to vacancy S7.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815