4exchange internship mediation in Cape Town: how does it work?
We completely tailor your internship in South-Africa
As soon as you send the registration form to us, we will start working for you. Because you fill in the form that you find important in an internship abroad, what the internship requirements of the program are and what kind of accommodation you are looking for, we can tailor your internship period ‘custom-made’ for you.
Sign up at 4exchange and we will find an internship that suits your needs and the requirements of your studies.
When we have found a suitable internship we will help you sign the internship contract
Now you can look at tickets and arrange your visa. We will also offer you various accommodation options during this phase.
Arriving in South Africa you will be taken to your student house by our airport pick up.
It is now time to enjoy Cape Town, start your internship and have a super stay in South Africa.
Sign up now for an unforgettable internship in Cape Town
As soon as we have received the registration form, you will receive a confirmation. From this moment we are actively looking for an internship that suits you!
Our office is located in Cape Town:
Together we ensure that you have an unforgettable experience in South Africa!
- It starts with your registration. You read the terms and conditions , complete the registration form and send it to us.
- As soon as we have received the registration form, you will receive a confirmation message. From this moment we are actively looking for an internship that suits you. We also discuss together at this point where we can help you even more (housing, visa, transport, etc.). The first steps towards your internship in South Africa have been taken!
- If we have found a place that we think fits your wishes and the requirements of your education, we will contact you. We consult on this internship place together and see if the internship place appeals to you. If so, we will agree on the steps we will take.
- We consult again with the company or institution and put you in contact with them. We will set up a skype meeting between you and the company. As soon as there is agreement about the internship tasks, the internship contract can be drawn up. You then ensure that this contract is signed by yourself, your University and the internship company.
- The mediation costs will be charged if the internship contract has been signed. If something goes wrong before the signing, or if the internship position found does not meet the internship requirements, we will help you to find a different placement once.
- Once the mediation costs have been transferred, we will make concrete agreements about your arrival date in Cape Town. From now on we will also help you find a nice student room and we can assist with arranging a rental car for you.
- If you have questions in between, you can always contact us. We will keep you informed of developments in the meantime.
- Upon arrival you will be picked up by us from the airport. You will receive a welcome-in-South Africa package with a registered SIM card and all kinds of useful information. From the airport we bring you to your accommodation.
- In the first week we will visit your internship for the first acquaintance together.
- During your stay in Cape Town, we will keep you informed of all activities of 4exchange , such as cozy evenings in the city and weekend trips to special places in South Africa. In this way, we put you in contact with other international students in Cape Town. We also host a Welcome Party within the first few weeks when most students have arrived, a great moment to make new friends!
- We remain a point of contact during your internship and are always available for support. You can contact us with questions about your visa, insurance, tips for travel and other practical matters. For the content of the internship, however, the internship supervisor of your degree program is responsible for you.