Marketing and travel internship
Do you have a passion for travel? Would you like to be part of a fast-growing start-up? Then this internship is for you!
What we offer within this travel and marketing internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of four to six months;
– Work closely with the content manager;
– A possibility to learn a lot about what Africa has to offer;
– Gain experience with a fast growing start-up.
What will you do?
Our client is a travel organization. They have an innovative concept whereby travelers have the opportunity to put together their own dream safari. It is a unique, fun and innovative way of traveling and the company has grown rapidly in recent years! Their team has a lot of experience with travel, safaris and of course Africa. Their office is located in the center of Cape Town!
Within this marketing and travel internship in Cape Town you will focus on supporting the content manager. Hereby you will do research into new accommodations (lodges) and experiences in Africa. You then add this to the website. You check whether all information is still up to date, including all the images used on the website. In addition, you process new data with regards to information and rates of the accommodations. Finally, you check whether these, together with the trips and experiences offered, are still of a high standard.
Our client is looking for an adventurous candidate with a passion for travel and Africa!
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy? Are you the approach our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/ Master study in the direction of (digital) marketing / communication / travel;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months;
– Eye for detail and organizational strength;
– Interest and passion for travel and Africa.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy M32.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815