Are you interested in hospitality and travel? Is hospitality really your thing and do you want to develop yourself in beautiful Cape Town? Then this vacancy is for you!
What we offer within this hospitality and travel internship:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– A workplace in the pleasant neighborhood of Gardens;
– Gain experience at a travel organization;
– International working atmosphere.
What will you do?
Our client is a travel company with two own accommodations in Cape Town. In addition to renting accommodation, they offer various trips in Cape Town, South Africa and other countries in Africa. They can also assist with renting a car or booking airline tickets. Customers can therefore arrange and book their entire (follow-up) trip through them.
Within this hospitality and travel internship you will focus on customer contact, among other things. Think of the first point of contact when customers have questions, but also the processing of bookings in the system. You also support administrative work such as checking employees’ credit card reports and processing this data in Excel files.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the candidate that our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/ Master study in the direction of Hospitality, Travel of Management;
– Available for a minimum of 3 to 6 months;
– Experience with Word and Excel;
– Excellent knowlegde of the English and Dutch language.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy H3.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815