Graphic Design internship
Do you study graphic design and do you want to further develop your skills in beautiful Cape Town? Then this is the perfect internship for you!
What we offer within this graphic design internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– Office in the centre of Cape Town;
– Workplace at one of the most famous (online) magazines in South Africa;
– International working atmosphere.
What will you do?
Our client Cape Town Magazine is one of the best known (online) magazines in South Africa. The office is located in the heart of Cape Town, where about 12 mostly young people with a lot of passion work on reporting all the fun, news and special happening in Cape Town. Think of events, going out, trends, sports, social news and tourism in the city.
Within this graphic design internship Cape Town you will help create expressions for online and offline media. You do that based on briefings that you get from the marketing team. You are the one who can convert the ideas into concrete designs. You design online and offline communications such as banners, flyers, advertisements and brochures. You think along with and contribute to concepts and design around the events and websites.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the graphic designer that our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Graphic Design;
– Available for a minimum of 3 months;
– Experience with Illustrator, Indesign and Photoshop;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy C1.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815