Are you a graduate and looking for a learning experience in Cape Town? Have you completed a study in animation or, for example, Illustrations? Then read on!
What we offer within this teacher internship:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– An internship within a creative working environment;
– Possibility of a broad range of duties and personal contribution;
– A workplace in the creative Woodstock neighborhood.
What will you be doing?
Our client is a school that trains students to become an animation draftsman at companies such as Pixar. They offer short and long courses and students can make use of their (in-house) accommodation and outings that they organize. They have a campus in Johannesburg and Cape Town and at the Cape Town location they teach about 60 students every week.
As a trainee teacher you will support the teacher during the lessons. You are responsible for the preparation of the lessons, possible research and administrative tasks. You also support the students during and outside the lessons with possible questions and difficulties. You provide them with creative and technical support, help them solve problems and monitor the students’ progress to prevent backlog.
It is important that you have completed a similar Bachelor or Master study to be eligible for this internship.
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of animation and / or illustrations;
– Knowledge of 3D Character Design, Character Animation and Character Rigging is an advantage;
– Strong in dealing with people / students;
– Available for a minimum of 3 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy C10.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815