Supply Chain internship
Would you like to do an internship in logistics at a company that has grown enormously in recent years? Then read on!
What we offer within this supply chain internship:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship within a logistics / IT focused environment;
– A possibility to gain relevant work experience;
– A workplace within a fast-growing company.
What will you do?
Our client is a company that has set up a platform where they bring cleaners together with households. The company has grown enormously in recent years and operates in a large part of South Africa. With their platform, they create thousands of jobs and link them to households throughout the country. In the future they want to expand to include gardeners and electricians and other countries in Africa.
Within this supply chain internship you maintain the supply and demand side of their services. You will do research into trends and sales figures, among other things. You also analyze the figures per province, area and even zip code. Based on this you make predictions for the coming period and you process this in Excel files. You work closely with the marketing and finance department, you support in thinking about improving current processes and possible new processes.
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of logistics, technology and business;
– Excellent knowledge of Excel;
– A passion for everything concerning logistics / IT processes;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy L6.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815