Production and process optimization internship
Are you looking for an internship with a focus on processes and production? Then read on!
What we offer in this production and process optimization internship:
– An internship period of 5 to 6 months;
– Be involved in the entire production process;
– A dynamic working environment;
– An internship with many research options.
What will you do?
Our client is a design studio that also makes dyes to dye clothing and fabrics. They focus on wool and mohair, in addition they develop their own products such as scarves, socks and cardigans. The entire process from design to production and sales takes place in their studio in Cape Town. The studio is located at a 15 minute drive from the center of Cape Town.
Within the function of production and process optimization internship you will deal with the optimization of current processes. Here you look at current processes and how potential (technological) changes can make the processes run more efficiently. There is also a budget for this and if this falls within your internship period you can actually implement this. You also conduct research into the possibilities for water, which is very important for the dyeing of clothing and fabrics. You look at the efficiency of current water use and, for example, the possibility of reusing the water. Finally, attention is paid to minimizing (and reusing) waste materials, especially those that are expensive.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the approach that our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What are we looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of technical business administration, logistics or business economics;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Interest in process optimization;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Respond immediately with reference to vacancy T1.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815