Product design internship
Are you following a study in product design and would you like to develop yourself in the field of furniture? Then this internship is for you!
What we offer within this product design internship:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– Work at a fast-growing company;
– Gain experience at a specialized cabinet maker;
– Possibility of own (creative) input.
What will you do?
Our client works as a cabinet maker. Almost all products are custom made at the request of private customers and companies, they mainly work with wood but also combine this with materials such as steel and concrete. They have several stores including in the creative Woodstock district and they manage their own factory.
Within the function of product designer you will be involved with the entire process. For example, you work together with customers to find out what exactly they want. You are then responsible for developing the design and you make all preparations with regard to production in the factory. Your daily work also consists of rendering designs and looking at what is possible to realize more designs with other materials such as ceramics, steel and concrete.
Would this internship where you can combine design with creativity really be something for you? Don’t wait any longer and respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Product Design;
– Available for a minimum of 3 to 6 months;
– Experience with furniture design is an advantage;
– Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy P5.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815