Primary teacher internship
Are you currently studying Education and would you like to do an internship at a school close to the city? Then this vacancy is for you!
What we offer within this primary teacher internship:
– An internship period of 3 to 10 months;
– Gain experience at a primary school in South Africa;
– Possibility of own creative input;
– A workplace in the trendy Woodstock district.
What will you be doing?
Our client is a primary school in Woodstock. In South Africa, pupils start primary school at the age of 7, however, this school also offers daycare / preparatory lessons to pupils younger than 7. At this school, the main language is English, but African is also taught! The school is easily accessible with your own car / uber and there is a bus stop a five minute walk away.
Within this internship as primary teacher you support the teachers during class and with all common activities. You teach the entire class but also in smaller groups of children, if necessary you will give individual guidance. You prepare the lessons and you participate in the meetings of the teachers and the management. Finally, you help organize tasks and activities, creativity is appreciated!
Would you like to do your internship at this primary school? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/ Master study or minor in the direction of Pedagogy;
– Excellent knowlegde of the English language in speech and writing;
– Experience from a previous internship at a school is an advantage;
– Affinity with children.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy S6.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815