Primary school teacher internship
Are you currently studying education and would you like to do an internship at a school in Cape Town? Then this vacancy is for you!
What we offer within this primary school teacher internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 3 to 10 months;
– Gain experience at a primary school in South Africa;
– Possibility of own creative input;
– A workplace in the trendy student district Observatory.
What will you do?
Our client is a primary school in Observatory. The school is in a good neighborhood, but there are also a number of children from different townships at this school. In South Africa, pupils start primary school at the age of 7, but this school also offers daycare / preparatory lessons for pupils younger than 7.
Within this internship for primary school teacher you support the teachers during class and with all common activities. You teach the entire class but also in smaller groups of children, if necessary you will give individual guidance. You prepare the lessons and you participate in the meetings of the teachers and the management. Finally, you help organize tasks and activities, creativity is appreciated!
Would you like to do your internship at this primary school? Then apply today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/ Master study Education or minor in the direction of Pedagogy;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Experience from a previous internship at a school is an advantage;
– Affinity with children.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy S12.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815