Market research internship at NGO
Do you want to help an organization, and would you like to work on a project basis? Then this internship is the place for you!
What we offer within this market research internship:
– An internship period of three to six months;
– A workplace in the city centre;
– Contributing to international projects;
– Space to make a difference.
What will you do?
Our client has been active since 2005 as an international social and creative initiator of various events and projects. The projects all have a socially responsible approach. They work from a practically located office in the center of Cape Town. Within this market research internship you will conduct research on individuals, companies and foundations. Hereby you look at the possibilities to be able to finance different projects. You then draw up a detailed profile here, in which you discuss aspects such as the biography, financial status, history, potential and areas of interest. In addition, you stay up to date with regard to financing options, such as relevant events, conferences, articles, etc. You process this information in a report and send it to the project managers.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the approach that our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of (study);
– Available for a minimum of 4 to 6 months;
– Experience with collecting and analyzing relevant information;
– Organized and efficient work mentality.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy M2.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815