Graphic design internship
Do you have a passion for graphic design and would you like to do an internship in one of the most creative neighborhoods in Cape Town? Then this vacancy is made for you!
What we offer within this graphic design internship:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– Internship at a company with more than 14 years of experience;
– An office in the creative Woodstock neighborhood;
– Possibility of own (creative) input.
What will you be doing?
Our client is a design agency with a focus on packaging. With their 14 years of experience they have built up a broad portfolio of customers. Their portfolio consists mainly of customers working in the wine and spirits market for which they design all labels and packaging. In addition, they also support with campaigns and activations, strategy and branding or, for example, production.
Within this graphic design internship you will work together with a team of interactive designers, project managers and production specialists. The collaboration is close to achieve the best result together. You will support in the design and development of different packaging for the current projects. It is important that you have experience with the required programs. There is room for personal (creative) input and this is really appreciated.
Are you the creative person our client is looking for? Then don’t hesitate and respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Graphic Design;
– Experience with required programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator etc;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months;
– Can work well in a team.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy C7.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815