Event and production internship
Do you have a passion for events and production? Would you like to travel within South Africa during your internship? Then this vacancy is made for you!
What we offer within this event and production internship in Cape Town :
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– Internship at a company with years of experience within the festival sector;
– An internship within a pleasant but hard-working team;
– Possibility to gain relevant work experience within the event sector.
What will you do?
Our client is a festival organizer in South Africa and their office is located in Green Point. They are known for organizing the most famous student festival in the country, which lasts a week. In addition, they also do several multi-day festivals. Within this event and production internship in Cape Town you will work on the preparation and implementation of two major festivals. Both of these take place at the end of your internship, so you have the option of running the entire process. The student festival is a 7-day festival with a wide range of bands, DJs and beach activities. The second festival is more focused on rock and electronic music. You will be responsible for tasks such as venue management, coordinating ticket sales, reaching out to potential sponsors, safety requirements and permits. In addition, you help to set up and dismantle the festivals. As both festivals take place outside of Cape Town, you will spend part of your internship in Plettenberg Bay and Jeffrey’s Bay, a unique opportunity to discover as much of South Africa as possible!
Are you the candidate our client is looking for? Then don’t hesitate and respond today!
What are we looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Event Management, Leisure Management or Hospitality;
– Willing to travel within your internship period;
– Available from September to the end of January (due to festival dates);
– Know about approach and is flexible.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy E6.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815