Event & marketing internship
Are you looking for a creative internship? Do you enjoy working and organizing with students? Then this is the ideal internship for you!
What we offer with this event & marketing internship:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship within a creative working environment;
– Possibility of a broad range of duties and personal contribution;
– A workplace in the creative Woodstock neighborhood.
What will you do?
Our client is a school that trains students to become animation artists at companies such as Pixar. They offer short and long courses where students can use their (in-house) accommodation and outings that they organize. They have a campus in Johannesburg and Cape Town and at the Cape Town location they teach about 60 students every week.
Within the function as marketing and event intern you will be involved in organizing a major event in honor of the twentieth anniversary of our client and other activities / events. Hereby you investigate the possibilities for the event, you collect information and you have contact with all possible partners / suppliers. In addition, you work during the event and you deal with tasks such as transport, guest list and sponsorship. Becides to the event-related activities, you may be asked to support with tasks such as administration, drafting reports and other documents.
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of marketing and events;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Organizational strong;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy E7.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815