Do you have a passion for (graphic) design and for sport? Then this internship is perfect for you!
What we offer within this design internship:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– Workplace with varied projects;
– Possibility of own (creative) input;
– Small and professional team.
What will you be doing?
Our client works in the sports sector, they specialize in organizing festivals, events, and travel / tours. These are all focused on sports and they also offer companies support in the field of sponsorships, branding and they offer customized sportswear. The company consists of a small team of 8 permanent employees who all focus on the different projects.
Within the position of designer you are widely deployed on the various projects. You will be involved in designing flyers for, for example, festivals and events, banners for the website and designing logos. You look critically at the designs that are already being used for different purposes to possibly improve them. You are also involved in creating new designs and your own creative input is greatly appreciated!
Would this internship where you can combine design with sport really be something for you? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Graphic Design;
– Available for a minimum of 3 to 6 months;
– Experience with designing flyers and logos is an advantage;
– Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy C9.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815