Creative event internship
Would you like to do an internship in the event sector at a company where it’s all about being creative? Then read on!
What we offer within this creative event internship:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship with various projects;
– A coffee bar in the building;
– An internship where creativity is important.
What will you do?
Our client is a multimedia and event company. They are located outside the city in a new business park with a coffee bar located in it. They specialize in creative business solutions, in particular in communication. They offer services such as event planning, social media, 3d animation & design, photography, video production, DJ and sound / stage techniques and branding. In other words, a creative company with many different projects!
Within this creative event internship you will deal with communication, branding and marketing for different companies that want to put a new brand on the market or want to renew an existing brand. You also develop a social media strategy for current projects. You support with the organization of events, such as booking DJs to setting up locations for, for example, a wedding or a corporate event. You can also be used for videography and photography for events.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the creative person our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of marketing, communication, events;
– Experience with videography and / or photography is an advantage;
– A passion for everything about events and creativity;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy M24.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815