Student accommodation in Zonnebloem
STUDENTHOUSE IN ZONNEBLOEM
In the middle of the center we offer these new students accommodation. Specially designed for everything you need as a student during your stay in Cape Town. It is located in the historic District Six area which is popular among locals, students and young professionals. A few meters away from Harrington Street, a perfect place full of restaurants, (coffee) bars and their own version of First Thursday.
FACILITIES OF THIS STUDENT HOUSE:
- Rooftop overlooking the Table Mountain
- Place for 36 students divided over two floors
- Single or shared bedrooms
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Located in the center of Cape Town
- Free parking space under the building
- Coffeebar located in the building for your morningcoffee
- Weekly cleaning
- Wifi available (200mbps)
LOCATION IN CAPE TOWN:
Zonnebloem is a beautiful green and central district that is part of the City Bowl District. The property has its own coffeebar located on the ground floor of the building. Opposite the building is the famous Food Lover’s Market where you can go for your groceries but also salads and sandwiches. Just a stone’s throw away is Harrington Street and you can also reach the beach with the uber in ten minutes.
BOOK A STUDENTROOM
Contact us to enquire more information or to book a room
Telephone: 0027 (0)21 4612388
- Shared room: R5250,- p.p.p.m
- Single room: R7250,- and R7650,- p.p.p.m
- Singe room large: R8350,- p.p.p.m
- Deposit consists 1,5 month rent
- Accommodation services: click for more info
- All prices are including water and electricity
- Internet is included
Book a student room!
Send an email with your desired arrival and departure dates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This student complex in Sea Point is one of the most beautiful and most authentic student houses in Cape Town. Consisting of 13 apartments where the outdoor areas are connected creates a good bond between the residents. Each apartment is fully equipped and suitable for 3 to 6 residents. All apartments have their own kitchen and bathroom (s). The Wifi is super fast and can be used from all apartments. You share the apartment with a few housemates but stay with about 45 other international students in the Sea Point neighborhood. You are close to shops, restaurants and Cape Town’s city center.