Event and production internship
Do you want to gain experience within the events and production while enjoying sunny Cape Town? Then this is the ideal internship for you!
What we offer within this event and production internship:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship with many different projects;
– A possibility to participate in events;
– Possibility of a lot of responsibility such as managing people.
What will you do?
Our client is a company that specializes in providing cocktail training and offering bar support at various events. In the meantime they have also expanded to give barista training. Our client offers courses from their company but also on location and can also be hired with bar and staff at (business) events, festivals or private dinners. Their office is located in the center of the city and has more than 10 years of experience in their field. Their partners include Red Bull, Skyy vodka, Bacardi and Johnnie Walker.
Within this event and production internship you work closely with the event manager. You will be closely involved in the logistics process to make an event a success. This includes making production schedules, drafting reports and implementing them at the event itself. In addition, you think along for new campaigns for the company and you participate in meetings with customers and you ensure that all events / training fully meet their wishes and needs.
Does this vacancy summarize what you are looking for in an internship? Then wait no longer and respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/ Master study in the direction of Media and Event Management, Entertainment Management or Marketing;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– A real approacher with a proactive attitude;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy E2.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815