Minor physio and nursing
Do you study physiotherapy or nursing and can you go abroad during your minor? Then this vacancy is for you!
What we offer during this internship physiotherapy or nursing in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– Gain experience with babies, children and youth;
– Working with children with mental and / or physical disabilities;
– Participate in a large organization.
What will you do?
Our client is a daycare for children with a mental and / or physical disability. There is room for 71 children between the ages of 1 to 18 years. The children are divided into five different groups that are determined by their age and ability. There is daily care for the children and in addition educational and therapeutic lessons are given. The organization is around 40 minutes outside the city, it is advisable to use a rental car.
Within this internship physiotherapy and or nursing you will support the various therapies. For example, they have a room where they can offer physiotherapy treatments. The moment you take a minor in physiotherapy or nursing, you can support the dayworkers with the therapies. For specialist treatments, the organization works with qualified physiotherapists from the hospital. There is the possibility to watch and work with them.
Is this your ideal internship? Don’t wait any longer and apply today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Physiotherapy, Nursing (minor) or Social Work;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Previous experience with the target group is an advantage;
– A high degree of self-assurance.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Respond immediately with reference to vacancy S3.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815