Marketing and communication internship
Are you looking for a creative internship? Do you enjoy working with students? Then this is the ideal internship for you!
What we offer with this marketing and communication internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship within a creative working environment;
– Possibility of a broad range of duties and personal contribution;
– A workplace in the creative Woodstock neighborhood.
What will you do?
Our client is a school that trains students to become an animation draftsman at companies such as Pixar. They offer short and long courses where students can use their (in-house) accommodation and outings that they organize. They have a campus in both Johannesburg and Cape Town. At the Cape Town location, they teach about 60 students every week.
You have a wide range of duties within this marketing and communication internship. For example, you will be involved in research, administration, planning and evaluation of new or existing programs and projects. In addition, you perform tasks such as preparing and developing Social Media campaigns. You also keep the calendar with all events and outings of the students and you do different tests on the website, or an internship with a lot of variation!
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of marketing, communication, project management;
– Excellent knowledge of the English language in speech and writing;
– Hands on mentality;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately, quoting vacancy M23.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815