Marketing and Communication internship at Cape Town Magazine
Do you want to develop yourself in the field of content creation, event activation and project management? Then this internship at Cape Town Magazine is for you!
What we offer within this internship at Cape Town Magazine:
– An internship period of 3 to 6 months;
– Office in the center of Cape Town;
– Workplace at one of the most famous (online) magazines in South Africa;
– International working atmosphere.
What will you do?
Our client Cape Town Magazine is one of the best known (online) magazines in South Africa. The office is located in the heart of Cape Town, where about 12 predominantly young people work with a lot of passion. They report on all the fun, news and special happening in Cape Town.
Within this internship at Cape Town Magazine you are responsible for getting attention from Cape Town magazine in the South African or German press and potential websites in these countries. In addition, you participate in, for example, the creation of content and marketing / communication projects for the platform. You also support writing editorial content. You also assist in the communication and activation of events in both Cape Town and in Germany.
Have you become enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and are you the approach that our client is looking for? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of marketing and communication;
– Available for a minimum of 3 months;
– Interest in the world around you and a passion for Cape Town;
– Excellent knowledge of the English and/or German language.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Respond immediately with reference to vacancy M7.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815