Do you want to participate in the biggest festivals and events in Cape Town? Then this internship is perfect for you!
What we offer within this event internship in Cape Town:
– An internship period of 4 to 6 months;
– An internship with many different projects;
– Work at festivals and events;
– Possibility of a lot of responsibility.
What will you do?
Our client is a company that specializes in (mobile) bar solutions. These are deployed at various events and festivals in and around Cape Town. These can be regular bars, but they also offer cocktail bars, among other things. In addition to working at festivals and events, they also have their own academy where they provide bartender courses. The office is located slightly outside the city and can be easily reached by car or public transport.
Within this event internship in Cape Town, you are primarily concerned with the preparation and implementation at the festivals and events. Consider, for example, drawing up checklists for the inventory, drawing up schedules for bar staff and additional administration. In addition, you will also participate in certain events and festivals so that you experience the full experience.
Does this vacancy match what you are looking for in your perfect internship? Then respond today!
What we are looking for:
– Bachelor/Master study in the direction of Events, Leisure or Marketing;
– Excellent command of the English language both verbally and in writing;
– Someone who is hands on;
– Available for a minimum of 4 months.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy? Then respond immediately with reference to vacancy E1.
Phone: +27 (0)65 8719815