GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR WORK EXPERIENCE ABROAD WITH 4EXCHANGE
- By completing the registration form, the candidate asks the internship agency 4exchange to look for a suitable internship in South Africa for him / her.
- The candidate is owed 550, – euro mediation costs to 4exchange when a contract has been drawn up for an appropriate workplace that meets the criteria specified by the candidate.
- If 4exchange can not offer a suitable work placement, the candidate does not owe any mediation costs. If the company that offers 4exchange proves to be unsuitable, the candidate will receive a different offer once.
- If the company withdraws after signing the contract for reasons that are not due to the candidate, 4exchange offers the candidate a different position if possible. If this proves impossible, the mediation costs will be reimbursed to the candidate.
- If the candidate withdraws after signing the contract, there is no possibility to return the mediation costs.
- In case of breach of contract with the company due to candidate malfunction, there is no possibility to return the mediation costs.
- The candidate is not entitled to pass on our companies / contacts / internships / contact details of homeowners to third parties, or to place them in vacancy databases of the program, or to publish them on the web. A check is sent if this happens anyway.
- The candidate is responsible for applying for the visa on time and for taking care of the necessary papers for this. 4exchange is not responsible for the consequences of the late application of the visa, or any rejection of the visa.
- I declare that 4exchange and its employees can not be held responsible for injury, death, damage or loss of any kind, which can be suffered during the stay organized by 4exchange.