Well prepared for internship in Cape Town, South Africa
‘From the first contact I had with 4exchange I felt really good about the organization. I felt like I could trust you and that you were really involved in assisting and guiding me.’ – Martin (Denmark)
‘My housemates were undoubtedly one of my highlights here. We really felt like one group and I really liked that there were other nationalities in our accommodation’. – Hanneke (Netherlands)
‘I joined 4exchange on their Hermanus,
Kruger Park and Survival Experience,
the last one was my absolute favourite.
Being in the outback, sleeping in tents
and being able to get up close to the
cheetahs was incredible.’
– Gonny (Netherlands)
Why do you choose 4exchange as an internship mediator in Cape Town?
Registering with 4exchange is free. Only when you agree with your internship will we charge the mediation costs of € 550. This is a one-time service fee regardless of the number of months you stay and there are no hidden monthly costs for our service.
Strong local network
4exchange has been mediating internships in Cape Town, South Africa since 2006. We have an extensive network of local (internship) companies directly available to you. We offer a suitable internship for every study program based on your wishes and conditions.
By visiting each internship company personally, we ensure that both the intern and the internship company enter into an internship agreement with each other in a well-informed manner. Therefore we only offer high quality internships.
Just walk in
You will receive personal support on location from us. Also for getting travel tips, a rental car or do you have another question; at 4exchange you just walk into our centrally located office in Cape Town.
From A to Z organized internships in Cape Town, South Africa!
OUR NUMBERS SINCE 2OO6!
Placed work experience candidates
The agency for internship, volunteer work and student
accommodation in Cape Town, South Africa
With 4exchange you do a well-organized internship experience in South Africa, add an
international dimension to your CV and you will have the time of your life at the same time!
- We, 4exchange are present on location and can therefore organize everything from your internship to your student accommodation in a personal way.
- With its beautiful nature, cosmopolitan cities, special culture and internationally-oriented economy, South Africa has an enormous attraction for international students who want to push their boundaries abroad.
- However, there is a lot to look at when arranging an internship, volunteer work or accommodation in South Africa. Besided your (internship) company, you have to arrange your trip and visa, and of course also find nice and safe accommodation.
- Because it is so nice to know before departure that everything here in Cape Town is well arranged before arrival, you can contact us to help you in a personal way with the entire organization of your internship or volunteer work in South Africa.
- Read more about our service.
Martin Weberg (Denmark)
My accommodation was in the city center, which was great! I already expected, living with many students, would come with some noise and things being not as clean as you may want. That’s true but you get used to that very easily. The thing I will miss is my daily routine that I developed here, just getting my morning coffee for example.
Hanneke van de Wiel (Netherlands)
Corlaine Vendrig (Netherlands)
Tom Harms (Netherlands)
Thijs van Schie (Netherlands)
Jeff Damen (Netherlands)
Celeste Treur (Netherlands)
Matthieu van Amerom (Netherlands)
Ralf Schenkelaars (Netherlands)
Suzanne van Oort (Netherlands)
Freek Witjes (Netherlands)
Lars Neef (Netherlands)
Gonny Koen (Netherlands)
Videos & Blogs
We previously placed students from
Visit the office (Monday to Friday during office hours)
86 Commercial Street, 7925 Zonnebloem, Cape Town
Call us +27 (0) 65 8719 815