From A to Z organized internships in Cape Town, South Africa!
We are getting a lot of questions about the exchange visa which is no longer being issued. Please note, you still CAN come to Cape Town for your internship!!
If you would like more information about arranging your internship with 4exchange and the visa process, please send an email to email@example.com
See you all next semester!
OUR NUMBERS SINCE 2OO6!
The agency for internship, volunteer work and student
accommodation in Cape Town, South Africa
With 4exchange you do a well-organized internship experience in South Africa, add an
international dimension to your CV and you will have the time of your life at the same time!
- 4exchange Internships is the only Dutch internship office in Cape Town .
- We are present on location and can therefore organize everything from your internship to your student accommodation in a personal way.
- Doing an internship or volunteering abroad is a unique opportunity.
- To do this in a country like South Africa is not only beautiful on your CV, but also provides you with valuable knowledge of the world and an exceptional life experience.
- With its beautiful nature, cosmopolitan cities, special culture and internationally-oriented economy, South Africa has an enormous attraction for international students who want to push their boundaries abroad.
- However, there is a lot to look at when arranging an internship, volunteer work or accommodation in South Africa.
- So you have to find a suitable and reliable internship company or volunteer project, arrange your trip and visa, and of course also find nice and safe accommodation.
- Because it is so nice to know before departure that everything here in Cape Town is well arranged before arrival, you can contact us to help you in a personal way with the entire organization of your internship or volunteer work in South Africa.
- This way your stay in South Africa from A to Z is well organized, and you will not be faced with unexpected surprises.
- Read more about our service.
Tijs van Schie
Hanneke van de Wiel
I have experienced my period here in South Africa as above expectations. My contact with 4exchange went smoothly from day one. I joined 4exchange to Kruger Park which was fantastic. There is quite a bit of organization involved for such a weekend away so it is certainly advisable to join 4exchange! My housemates were undoubtedly one of my highlights here. We really felt like one group and I really liked that there were other nationalities in our accommodation. I also enjoyed that my parents came to visit. It is a lot to process in the beginning; a new internship, a new city, new housemates, etc. It was really nice to be able to share this with them in real life!
Matthieu van Amerom
Suzanne van Oort
Videos & Blogs
We previously placed students from
Visit the office (Monday to Friday during office hours)
86 Commercial Street, 7925 Zonnebloem, Cape Town
Call us +27 (0) 65 8719 815