OUR NUMBERS SINCE 2OO6!
The agency for internship, volunteer work and student
accommodation in Cape Town, South Africa
With 4exchange you do a well-organized internship experience in South Africa, add an
international dimension to your CV and you will have the time of your life at the same time!
- 4exchange Internships is the only Dutch internship office in Cape Town .
- We are present on location and can therefore organize everything from your internship to your student accommodation in a personal way.
- Doing an internship or volunteering abroad is a unique opportunity.
- To do this in a country like South Africa is not only beautiful on your CV, but also provides you with valuable knowledge of the world and an exceptional life experience.
- With its beautiful nature, cosmopolitan cities, special culture and internationally-oriented economy, South Africa has an enormous attraction for international students who want to push their boundaries abroad.
- However, there is a lot to look at when arranging an internship, volunteer work or accommodation in South Africa.
- So you have to find a suitable and reliable internship company or volunteer project, arrange your trip and visa, and of course also find nice and safe accommodation.
- Because it is so nice to know before departure that everything here in Cape Town is well arranged before arrival, you can contact us to help you in a personal way with the entire organization of your internship or volunteer work in South Africa.
- This way your stay in South Africa from A to Z is well organized, and you will not be faced with unexpected surprises.
- Read more about our service.
Tijs van Schie
Hanneke van de Wiel
I have experienced my period here in South Africa as above expectations. My contact with 4exchange went smoothly from day one. I joined 4exchange to Kruger Park which was fantastic. There is quite a bit of organization involved for such a weekend away so it is certainly advisable to join 4exchange! My housemates were undoubtedly one of my highlights here. We really felt like one group and I really liked that there were other nationalities in our accommodation. I also enjoyed that my parents came to visit. It is a lot to process in the beginning; a new internship, a new city, new housemates, etc. It was really nice to be able to share this with them in real life!
Matthieu van Amerom
Suzanne van Oort
Videos & Blogs
We previously placed students from
Visit the office (Monday to Friday during office hours)
86 Commercial Street, 7925 Zonnebloem, Cape Town
Call us +27 (0) 65 8719 815