OUR RESULTS SINCE 2OO6!
The agency for internship, volunteer work and student
accommodation in Cape Town, South Africa
With 4exchange you do a well-organized internship experience in South Africa, add an
international dimension to your CV and you will have the time of your life at the same time!
- 4exchange Internships is the only Dutch internship office in Cape Town .
- We are present on location and can therefore organize everything from your internship to your student accommodation in a personal way.
- Doing an internship or volunteering abroad is a unique opportunity.
- To do this in a country like South Africa is not only beautiful on your CV, but also provides you with valuable knowledge of the world and an exceptional life experience.
- With its beautiful nature, cosmopolitan cities, special culture and internationally-oriented economy, South Africa has an enormous attraction for international students who want to push their boundaries abroad.
- However, there is a lot to look at when arranging an internship, volunteer work or accommodation in South Africa.
- So you have to find a suitable and reliable internship company or volunteer project, arrange your trip and visa, and of course also find nice and safe accommodation.
- Because it is so nice to know before departure that everything here in Cape Town is well arranged before arrival, you can contact us to help you in a personal way with the entire organization of your internship or volunteer work in South Africa.
- This way your stay in South Africa from A to Z is well organized, and you will not be faced with unexpected surprises.
- Read more about our service.
I was in a hurry to look for an internship but fortunately I was helped quickly and very well by 4Exchange. Within a week they had arranged my internship and accommodation in Cape Town. I think 4Exchange is a top organization where you are well received not only prior to my internship but also during my stay in Cape Town. I also really enjoyed the student weekends where I also met other students.
Matthieu van Amerom
Thanks to 4exchange, I finally got the chance to visit Cape Town and learn something as well. I have had the time of my life here, made new friendships and did the most wonderful things. 4exchange helped me a lot in the preparation of this experience. They found a suitable internship and home, helped me with my visa, and always offered a listening ear for the questions I had. Internship in Cape Town was the best experience of my life. I would recommend that everyone who wants to do an internship in Cape Town arrange it through 4exchange!
My South Africa experience was beyond all expectations. All stories about the fantastically beautiful nature, the friendly people and the great tasty food are more than true. It is a country that you close in your heart and never let go. Life in Cape Town has everything to offer; the beach, the mountains, the many good restaurants and all the amenities that make your stay in Cape Town even more pleasant! The question is not whether I will ever come back here, but when.
Suzanne van Oort
Partly thanks to 4exchange, I really had a great time in Cape Town. They found an internship that perfectly matched my study, a super suitable home, picked me up from the airport, organized fun students activities and I could always contact them with questions. If you want to work in Cape Town, you can certainly arrange it via 4Exchange, they make the organization really easier and the stay even better!
Videos & Blogs
We previously placed students from
Visit the office (Monday, Wednesday and Friday during office hours) Travel Center, Cape Suites Hotel De Villiers St, Cape Town 7925
Call us +27 (0) 65 8719 815